Thursday, November 4, 2010

Waiting. . .

I am sad this evening, our dog Sammy is not doing well.  We feel he is nearing the end : (
He has been a wonderful, funny and sweet loyal dog!!!

It is hard during this time, you know that it will come some day... but no matter how much you prepare yourself, it is never an easy thing to do!

Here is a photo when Sammy was younger :)
He was always look'n out for us!  I love this photo, he was looking out the window!...lol
Protecting us...lol... bless his heart!  No bigger than a minute but has a heart of gold!

 

That is before when he could move around alot and jump on things as little as he was... :)
My Mawmaw named him... after "Sampson and Goliath" (But wasn't it David?) no matter...  he thought he could take on The World!...lol
Ok, going to go now before I start to cry, aaaaaagain!
Good night my friends, give your animals extra kisses and hugs tonight!
Hugs,
Miss Tee 
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment