Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Voting Day. . .

Election Day
November 2, 2010





I know sometimes we think our vote doesn't count... but it does! 
In the large scope of things, it's pretty amazing that so many of us can actually vote all at the same time, in different places, all over the country and BE HEARD :)  Wow! pretty neat!!! 

It is frustrating when we don't see someone we voted for.... win!  We think to ourselves that... I was right, why doesn't everyone see that my person should have won?... : /  
Well, it is a process in which is fair for all who live and vote in our country!  (except for thee occasional slip up)... I wish your person of choice luck (and my peeps too!)

I hope all of you got out to vote today! :)
I did...

Want to wish you sweet dreams no matter thee outcome of today.....
Goodnight my friends,
Hugssss,
Miss Tee

Today's Twitter =  VOTE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment