Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving recovery. . .

Still recovering from ThanksGiving day meal and the continued consumption of leftovers!...lol 
I hope that all of you had a wonderful day! 
I was busy in the kitchen and visiting with family so I didn't get to post for the day, but still thought of y'all just the same. 

I do know that I plan to start a diet in January!  I know, I know, they say that is the worse time to start a diet!  But I want to wait until after the Holidays... because I know I'm gonnnnnnnna eat some reallllyyyy gooooooood food between then and now...lol :)



It was great to have the Family over for a traditional Thanksgiving meal. 
I'm realizing more than ever that I need to spend more time with our parents the older we get : /

I heard Christmas music today... guess that means I need to put up the Fall decor for the Christmas decor!

Well, off I go,
Have a restful night :)
Hugs,
Miss Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment