Friday, November 5, 2010

Still hang'n in there. . .

I awoke with a worried mind and heart this morning not knowing if my sweet Sammy was still with us.  Coming out to see that he is with us yet another day!!! (brought a smile to my face).

He was a tiny bit better today as he did get up on his own about 3 times... which is a good thing.  I was looking through some ole photos and wanted to share this one with you which I love! :)





ISN'T THAT THE CUTEST!  After his first hair cut in 1996 :)
He never lost that "cuteness" throughout his life!
He has brought so much joy to our lives... I'm going to miss him so!

But for now....
We will love and enjoy every second with him!!!
I don't want to leave the house in fear of returning home to loose him... : /

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I also wanted to post this, I just heard...
Jill Clayburgh died today Nov. 5, 2010 she suffered for more than two decades from "chronic lymphocytic leukemia.  She was 66 years old.


So sad... A beautiful talented lovely lady.
RIP Jill Clayburgh!

Enough for one day...
Goodnight my friends,
Hugs,
Miss Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment