Thursday, October 21, 2010

Reconnecting. . .

 Hey there,

Hope your Thursday has been a good one!

I thought to myself today, well butter my biscuits... I thought I'd never see that person again!!! Someone from my past, low and behold... started chatt'nnn with and ole friend again.  That feels good, makes me smile all over to reconnect with someone important in my life.

Gives me that awwwwwwwwwwwwh feeling and good memories of days gone by!


When someone is special or just simply means something to you... don't let too much time past between you both.  Life is short and we don't get that "in between" time back!

Enjoy your friends!!!
They're there for a reason! : )

Today's Twitter = Make new friends. . . but never forget thee ole ones : )

Hugs and goodnight,
Miss Tee : )
(welcome back DF)

No comments:

Post a Comment