Friday, October 29, 2010

The Eagle Soars. . .

Hey there y'all :)

I saw a beautiful site today!!!
A Soaring Eagle. . .
She was so beautiful!!!


I didn't get the camera out quick enough so I borrowed Rolt Hicker's pic, when I looked out the front window of my vehicle this is what I saw :)
Shear beauty! The Bald Eagle.
Made me smile!

I had to slow down a bit (didn't want to get into an accident) to watch her soar across the sky with such grace and elegance!

Enough said . . .  :)
Appreciate life's beautiful special moments!  You never know when the next one will come by... Miss Tee :)

Have a restful nights sleep!
Hugssss,
Miss Tee :)

How strange!!!! THIS WAS IN MY EMAIL TODAY!!!  funny how little things happen :)

This is called: Even Eagles Need a Push by David McNally



I guess I am here to "push you" (so to speak) and say... do what you think you need to do in your life to make you happy... hang on to those dreams and try your best to make every moment in your life count :)
I wish you much success and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment