Monday, October 25, 2010

Family ghosts. . .

Well, my family has one! 
She see's one person in each generation!  Spooky huh!! 
I am not the person she has visited in my generation, but privy to experience things being with the person she did visit.

Sometimes comical and sometimes unnerving, but always intriguing!!! 
We had a Matriarch in our family and when she passed away the family all gathered at her home.  We were all sitting around the large living room of thee ole homestead chatting and telling story's, all generations present!  That is the day we all found out about "Our Ghost."

The eldest started to tell a story about the "little white lady" and the hair on the back of necks stood up of those who knew of another story of this very same "little white lady" but haven't told anyone!  (didn't want anyone to think they lost their marble, so to speak)... but before letting on of the story to be told... one of the youngest generations told what she had seen... all were amazed and astonished at the clarity of this young child's story! 

As she finished her story, they ended it as "no one has seen her since AND that she SKIPPED a generation..."  Until I said, "weeellllllllllllllllll".... not... exactly"  A hush fell over the room as to say... tell us more!!!! tell us more!!!! what have you seen, what have you heard??? 
I had to inform them it was not me, but I knew who did... in THE SKIPPED GENERATION.
So this person (after I asked if they wanted to say something...) told their story!

It rather spooked a couple of family members to make everyone laugh and they said "THEY WERE OUTTA HERE".... lololol (and to this very day won't go over there after dark...lol).
BUT I was thirsty for more!!!!

I personally would like to be one (if they are nice and friendly...lol) that would like to see an apparition (that I know)... I told my "MAWMAW" she should come back to see me sometime... :)   She informed me many months before her passing that "I AIN'T COMM'N BACK HERE, WHEN I LEAVE, I'M GONE"...lol
I had to make her laugh and beg her to "PLEASSSSSSEEE COME BACK AND SEE ME, PLEASSSSEEEEE"...  she laughed.... which made me smile too!!!!! A special memory for me :)

***Make memories with the ones you love, don't just sit in front of the TV or Computer allllll the time... make new memories!  You'll be glad you did! :)
Because life is pretty short and very unexpected!!!!

Have a wonderful evening,
Hugs,
Miss Tee


     Today's Twitter  =  If you don't believe in ghosts, you've never been to a family reunion. ~Ashleigh Brilliant       That seems to come up at ours too!!..lol    hugs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment