Thursday, August 4, 2011

A STORM ROLLLLING IN. . .

Hey everyone :)

I just love to watch the sky's to see what they will produce!  Clouds change by the Second!  color's are amazing!  shapes form!  time passes!

Here are a few that I wanted to share, they are simply amazing and it was fun taking them, every 10 min or so I wanted to grab the camera and take a new photo. . .

Loved the circling top clouds!

 Simply beautiful :)




        Love the sky!  Probably had a lot to do with my father working for NASA, but that is now over :(


Look how it changes so dramatically in about 10-15 minutes!
 check out how cool this is!!!....LOL  do you see what I see???

Yep!!!  I see an Elephant do you!?
ALL WITHIN ABOUT AN HOUR!!!  same system, same sky, right in front of our home.

Amazzzzingly coool :)

Just thought I'd share with you!
Hugs,
Have a wonderful evening!
Miss Tee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment