Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Trans Siberian Orchestra.......was AAAAWEsome!!!!!

If you ever get a chance to see them, you should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
(ya gotta be able to appreciate Rock music along with Christmas music though).
They were Wonderful!!!


I however had a problem with the new Amway stadium!
We didn't think we needed to "See" them as much as "Hear" them... so we opted for the cheaper seats.
Not a problem...


When we got there on that cold night of Dec. 12th 2010 it was neat to see the new arena and how they put some "Bling" in the surrounding area with different colored lights on the overpass, etc... and all is well until we were told where our seats were... you go to the right and up the escalators. Ok, no problem still...


Thennnnn we LOOK'd to the right!
There begins the problem...lol
and there were these huge, very tall escalators going to the roof!!...lol ok... off we go... then we had to go up more escalators still!!!...lol there was FOG up there!!!!!!!!! WT heck...lol
If you haven't guessed by now.... I DON'T DO HEIGHTS!!!!! welllllll, I did this night! :o
for the sake of seeing the Trans Siberian Orchestra!!!!!!!!!



We find our seats and I couldn't look down and started to get Anxiety! Much Anxiety... It was very steep and narrow between you and the person in front of you!!! It was horrible for me!... but I held on to Franklyn for the wholeeee concert...lol or the back of his seat!!!... :)


I figured he weighed more than me and the seat was bolted into the concrete!!!! so it shouldn't go anywhere!...lol I could Not take photos because I could not not hold on to something!!!! (had my sister take the photos and videos...lol)
It was crazy and crazier still was the horrible feelings I was having... : /
But I got through it and it seem'd a little better once the lights went out.














It was a great show and we were in great seats for the laser light show... the band however was prettttttty far away. Next time... closer seats!!!!! :)


Thank you TSO for the wonderful evening! (in spite of my anxiety - YOU ROCK IT!!!!!!!! :)
Here is a video from youtube to share with you...



Goodnight everyone,
Sweet dreams,
Hugs,
Miss Tee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment